amma vodi scheme status 2020|search amma vodi beneficiary list|ap amma vodi list download| jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in portal| amma vodi mother name wise list|jaganna amma vodi eligible list download
Amma Vodi scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state that is Mr. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy and through the implementation of the scheme, many incentives were been given to the students of the government school in Andhra Pradesh.
Today under this article, we will share with you all of the other details related to the Amma Vodi scheme such as the final beneficiary list which has been declared by the concerned authorities on 27th December 2019. In this article, we have provided a step-by-step guide through which you can check your name on the beneficiary list.
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state announced a flagship program known as the popular AMMA LEADS scheme. It is originally a part of the NAVARATNALU initiative which is designed to provide financial assistance to each mother belonging to below the poverty line household, irrespective of caste, creed, religion, and region. This incentive will enable her to educate her child/children from Class I to XII in all the following institutions-
- Recognized Government
- Private Aided
- Private Unaided schools/ Jr. Colleges
- Residential Schools/Colleges for the Academic year 2019-2020
Amma Leads Budget 2020-2021
On 16th June 2020, Tuesday Finance Minister B Rajendranath Reddy of Andhra Pradesh state has presented the budget for the upcoming fiscal year in the state Assembly held atVelagapudi. In this budget, the state government has allocated Rs 22,604 crore to the education sector out of Rs 2,24,789.18 crore. In the year 2019- 2020 budget the government has sanctioned Rs 17,971 crore to the education sector which will increase in the budget for 2020-2021. Out of this amount Rs. 6,000 crores have been sanctioned for the Amma Vodi scheme.
Details Of The AP Amma Vodi Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Jaganna Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Launched by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiary||Mothers of school-going children (BPL families)|
|Launched Date||10th June 2019|
|Availability of 1st beneficiary list||27th December 2019|
Features Of The Scheme
following features are included under the Andhra Pradesh Amma Vodi skin such
- The funds will only be transferred to the beneficiaries through direct benefit transfer or online.
- Once the beneficiary completes standard twelfth then no assistance will be provided to the beneficiary or the beneficiary’s mother.
- The funds will be provided every year in January to all of the beneficiaries until they complete their education.
- If the beneficiary decides to end the education no funds will be provided to him or her.
Benefits Of The Scheme
There are many benefits of the AP Amma Vodi scheme, first and the foremost benefit of the scheme is the stipend that will be provided to the school-going children. The incentive will help the poor families to attend school and help them to cover some of their expenses. It will prove to be a great way to encourage families to send their children to school. As we all know that the percentage of school-going children is very less in rural areas, this initiative will help increase the percentage to a great extent.
Eligibility Of The Scheme
following eligibility criteria have been finalized by the concerned authorities
for the scheme:-
- Children studying in only government schools of Andhra Pradesh state are eligible for the scheme.
- Permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh state are only eligible.
Application Process of Amma Vodi Scheme
The following application process should be considered while applying for the AP Amma Vodi scheme for the year 2020:-
- First, you have to download the application form for the scheme given
- After downloading the application form, fill in it carefully.
- Attach all the above-mentioned documents.
- Submit at the relevant office or any government office.
Amma Vodi Beneficiary List or Track
Mother Status online
The beneficiary list for the AP Amma Vodi scheme will be displayed on the official website of the scheme. You just have to follow these simple steps to download the scheme:-
- Now a new computer tab will open with some required details
- Fill Mother/Guardian Aadhaar Number and then fill the verification code.
- Now Finally the details of the beneficiary will appear in front of you.
- Click on the print button and take a print of beneficiary list.
Mode of Payment
Beneficiaries will get the benefits directly transferred into the Bank Accounts of their mother/ guardian by the concerned department. The amount will be transferred in the month of January of every year until the applicant will complete intermediate/ 12th/ +2. If the child discontinues the study in between no assistance will be given.
Status Of District wise List
May the list will also release
district wise. It may also be published school wise or other way as prescribed
by the concerned department. You can check the district wise list from here:-
|Name of the|
Helpline Contact Number
- 4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.
- Phone: 9705655349, 9705454869
- Email: [email protected]