Beti bachao beti padhao yojana| बेटी बचाओ बेटी पढ़ाओ योजना 2020|प्रधानमंत्री बेटी बचाओ बेटी पढ़ाओ योजना|बेटी बचाओ बेटी पढ़ाओ योजना फॉर्म
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme was launched by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi on January 22, 2015 to raise the standard of living of the girls of the country and make their future bright.
Those who want to provide benefits of this scheme to their daughters by the Central Government, then they will have to open their daughter’s bank account under Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme (Your daughter’s bank account has to be opened under this scheme).
You can open this account from the birth of your daughter to the age of 10 (can be opened from the birth of a daughter to the age of 10).
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme 2020
Under this scheme, you can open your daughter’s account in any government bank or even by going to the nearest post office.
Under this scheme, you have to deposit from your daughter’s bank account from the birth of the daughter to 14 years (from the birth of the daughter to the amount of 14 years to be deposited).
Check Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
After this, after the daughter turns 18, you can withdraw 50% of this amount for the girl’s education and after the age of 21, you can withdraw the entire amount at the time of marriage of the daughter.
Today we will tell you that through this article, we are going to provide complete information about how the daughters of the country can avail this BBBP Yojana 2020 .
Money to be deposited and refunded
- On depositing Rs 1000 in daughter’s bank account every month
Under BBBP Yojana 2020 , if you deposit Rs 1000 or Rs 12000 per month in your daughter’s bank account, then you will deposit a total amount of Rs 1, 68 000 in 14 years. After the bank account matures after 21 years, your daughter will be provided an amount of Rs 6, 07, 128.
- On depositing Rs. 1.5 lakhs per year in a bank account
Under Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme 2020 , if you deposit Rs. 1.5 lakhs per year in your daughter’s bank account, then you will have to deposit a total of Rs. 21 lakhs in your daughter’s account for 14 years. 72 lakh rupees will be provided to your daughter after the maturity of the account.
Read More Post:
- CUG Teaching and Non Teaching posts Recruitment 2020
- Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited (GSFCL) Recruitment for Assistant Operator Post 2020
- Rajasthan Chief Minister Yuva Sambal Yojana 2020: Yuva Sambal Yojana Online Application
- UP Scholarship Online Form 2021: Scholarship Application Status, UP Scholarship Application
- (NPCSCB) Mission Karmayogi Yojana 2021: Mission Karmayogi Goals, Objectives and Benefits
BBBP Scheme Highlights
|Name of scheme||Save daughter teach daughter|
|Started by||By Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi|
|Launch date||22 January 2015|
|an objective||Raising the standard of living of girls|
|The department||Ministry of Women and Child Development|
Beti Bachao daughter Padhao plan aims
As you people know that the level of girls is lower than that of boys and girls are considered a burden, hence their feticide is done.
In view of this problem, the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme has been started by the Central Government . Through this scheme, to make the future of daughters bright and to advance them in the field of education.
Preventing feticide through this scheme. With the introduction of this Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme , the sex ratio can be stopped and girls can also be treated as equal.
Benefits of BBBP Scheme
- To get the benefit of this scheme, you can open your daughter’s bank account from birth to 10 years.
- This scheme is an excellent scheme in the field of girls’ safety and education.
- Feticide of girls in the country can be prevented through this scheme.
- Under this BBBP Scheme 2020, the government will provide financial assistance to daughters for their education and marriage.
- Discrimination between boys and girls will be reduced.
- Under this scheme you will be provided with the amount you have deposited and the financial assistance provided by the government.
Documents of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Parent id
- Daughter’s birth certificate
- mobile number
- residence certificate
- Passport size photo
Beti Bachao daughter Padhao plan how to apply?
Interested beneficiaries of the country who want to apply under this Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme , then follow the below given method and avail the scheme.
- First, the applicant will have to visit the official website of the Ministry of Women and Child Development. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option of Women Empowerment Scheme . Click on this option.
- After this, the front page will open in front of you, on this page you will have to click on the option of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana. Then a new page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- After that read the detailed information and follow the procedure of applying as mentioned.
How to apply offline in BBBP Yojana ?
First of all, you have to take all your documents to the nearest bank or post office. After that you will have to take an application form to open an account under this scheme.
After taking the application form, you have to fill all the information. After filling all the information, you have to attach all the documents along with the application form and submit it to the bank or post office.
This way your daughter ‘s daughter to save daughter Padhao plan will be eligible
Check Once Before Apply : https://wcd.nic.in