UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Apply | Chief Minister Bal Shram Vidya Yojana online application | Mukhyamantri Bal Shramik Vidya Scheme Form
Chief Minister Child Labor Education Scheme Has been started by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath Ji to provide good life to the children of the laboring family. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided by the government to provide education to the children of UP’s orphans and laborers.
Under this scheme, the state government will provide Rs 1000 per month to the children and Rs 1200 per month to the girls.
Dear friends, today through this article, UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2020 We are going to provide all the information related to the application process, eligibility, documents etc., so read our article till the end.
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2020
Under this scheme, Uttar Pradesh government will provide additional support of Rs. 6000 per year to the laborers of the state who are studying in 8th, 9th and 10th class.
this UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2020 Under this year 2000 children will be benefited. Interested beneficiaries of the state, who want to avail of this scheme, will have to apply under this scheme.
This UP Mazdoor Bal Shiksha Yojana will enable children of laborers to live healthy and prosperous lives. Children between eight and 18 years old should be in school-college but due to bad conditions, they join labor. Such children Child labor education scheme Benefit will be provided under
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2020 Highlights
|Name of scheme||Chief Minister Child Labor Education Scheme|
|Started by||Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath Ji|
|Beneficiary||Poor girls of the state|
|an objective||Financial aid|
Chief Minister child Labor Knowledge Plan 2020 purpose of
As you know, there are many people in the state who labor and feed their families. When children are forced to do child labor for their family expenses in childhood, their physical and mental development is adversely affected. The Uttar Pradesh government is going to take another step in this direction today.
Chief Minister Child Labor Education Scheme 2020 Under the state government will provide financial assistance of Rs 1000 per month to boys and Rs 1200 per month to girls.
Through this scheme, the provision of education of children should be made to make the future of laboring children bright. And progress the country.
The scheme would provide monthly financial assistance to prevent the children of workers from working as child laborers and instead focus on their studies.
When did the Chief Minister’s Child Labor Education Scheme begin
Mukhyamantri Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana was started on 12 June 2020 by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Adityanathji, on the day of Child Labor Prohibition Day.
The main objective of this scheme is to provide good livelihood to the children of the laboring family. Both education and food will be provided to children through this scheme. So that their future will improve.
Uttar Pradesh Child labor education scheme first phase
A target has been set to cover the children of 2000 workers in the first phase of Mukhyamantri Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana. In order to successfully run this scheme, the government had launched one such scheme in 10 districts of Uttar Pradesh on a trial basis.
After which the Chief Minister Child Labor Vidya Yojana has been started by the government. Children between 8 and 18 years of age have been included under this scheme.
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Bal Shramik Vidhya Yojana 2020
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to poor children of Uttar Pradesh.
- Will go. Under this scheme, the state government will provide Rs 1000 per month to the children and Rs 1200 per month to the girls.
- Chief Minister Child Labor Education Scheme 2020 Under the Uttar Pradesh government, additional labor assistance of Rs. 6000 will be provided to the laborers of the state studying in 8th, 9th and 10th class.
- To take advantage of this scheme, people will be able to apply online by filling the UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2020 registration / application form in the official website (to be launched).
- More than 2,000 children will be sent against child labor on 12 June 2020 as the official launch of this UP Child Labor Scheme on 12 June 2020.
- Uttar Pradesh Bal Shramik Vidhya Yojana 2020 The UP Mazdoor Bal Shiksha Yojana will be launched to benefit more students and prevent them from working as child laborers.
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana’s Selection Process
- Under the Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana, children will be identified by the Gram Panchayats, local bodies, childlines or school management committees in the survey / inspection on behalf of the labor department officials.
- If mother or father or both are suffering from any incurable disease, then their children will be given priority for selection. For this priority a certificate given by the Chief Medical Officer will have to be given.
- The 2011 census list will be used for the selection of landless families and female headed families.
- After approval of selection of each beneficiary, it will be uploaded on the e-tracking system.
Uttar pradesh Labor Knowledge Plan 2020 Documents of (Eligibility)
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicants should be 8 to 18 years old
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- residence certificate
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Chief Minister child Labor Knowledge Plan 2020 How to apply in
Interested beneficiaries of Uttar Pradesh who want to take advantage of this scheme, then they will have to wait because recently this scheme has been started and now Chief Minister Bal Shram Vidya Yojana 2020 The application process has not been initiated to apply under As soon as the application process under the scheme will be started by the government, we will tell you through this article, after the start of the application process, you will UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2020 Can apply under and get financial assistance by the government.
Through this article, we have provided you all the important information related to the Chief Minister’s Child Labor Education Scheme. If you are still facing some kind of problem then you Link given here By clicking on, you can contact the concerned department and solve your problem.