Free Ration Card Application | Ration Card Apply Online | Free Ration Card Application Form | Ration Card State Wise List
Free Ration Card The central government is going to provide the poor people of the country. People of the country who belong to APL and BPL families but do not have ration card are all eligible for free ration card scheme under central or state government scheme.
Government of the states of the country poor people without ration card also free I am providing ration to you. Dear friends, today through this article we will give you Freedom Card We are going to provide all the information related to this, so read our article till the end.
Free Ration Card Apply Online
As you know that the Corona virus crisis is going on in the whole country, due to which the Prime Minister of our country, Narendra Modi ji has locked down 21 days in the whole country, to protect the people of the country, which is now on May 3.
Has extended to. Due to this lock down, the poor and poor people of the country are getting very hard to live their lives, they do not have money to buy food items, so all the state governments have rationed their state’s people. Offering for free. If the state of the country wants to get ration for free, then Free ration card Have to apply for
Free Ration Card Highlights
|Name of scheme||Free ration card|
|Beneficiary||Poor people of the country|
|The department||Food and Civil Supplies Department|
|Ration will be given till now||April, May, June (up to three months)|
Free ration card scheme 2020
If you are among those who did not have a ration card but wanted to avail the free ration provided under the government scheme, then some state governments are giving you the facility of e-coupon pass from it.
You will get the benefit of the ration provided by the government. Under PMGKY, GOI is providing 5 kg of wheat per member per month and 1 kg of pulses per family for 3 months free to the beneficiaries registered under NFSA.
Temporary Ration Card in Delhi
Delhi government has introduced the facility of temporary ration card to those people of the state who do not have ration card, under this, the benefit of free ration is being given to those who have ration card, Delhi government distributes ration to those people Will do. this Temporary Ration Card in Delhi All financially poor people of Delhi can avail the benefit of the scheme.
Free Ration Card Yojana
Newly launched by central government some time ago Free
Ration Card Yojana Under that APL BPL poor families of the country will get free 5 kg ration, pulses and other items.
Those who have ration card. There are thousands of people, whose ration card is in work, and after knowing that some people do not have ration card, some state government has said that they will distribute ration to all people who do not have ration card and Delhi The government has already started distributing this and the MP government also announced that they will provide ration to all the poor people of the state through their PDS system.
Free Ration Card Eligibility for
- Applicants must provide proof of residence who are residing there.
- Applicant forms should belong to BPL family.
- Ration card criteria will vary from rural to urban area.
- Ration card will be issued only in the name of the head of the family.
Documents for Ration Card Registration
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Passport size photo of head of the family
- income certificate
- Gas connection details
- caste certificate
- Bank account passbook
- mobile number
Free Ration Card How to apply
Country of which state Free ration card If you want to apply for online then follow the method given below.
- First, the applicant has to visit the official portal of food distribution of his state. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will easily find the link applicable to e-coupon / temporary ration card. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- On this page you will have to enter the mobile number and click on the submit button. After submitting you will receive an OTP. Submit the same in the website to verify and once it is verified a form will open.
- Now the submission details will vary in different states where you need to submit them. Some basic details are the name of the head of the family, age, Aadhaar number and the number of the member in the family.
- Later, you need to submit the constituency and fill the full address in it. Now after that you will have to upload the Aadhaar card photo of the head of the family and photo of the family members.
- After submitting the details you will get a message from the authority on your registered mobile number which contains a link. Once you click on the link, you can download the temporary ration card and provide the ration to the nearest dealer for this temporary ration card.
Free Ration Card State Wise List
Ration card details have been made online for all states, people of the states can check their ration card information online, for this ration card holders can check the list through online portals in all states, each state For different food departments, beneficiaries can check the online ration card list through the official website of these food departments who applied for the new ration and waiting for its release, you can check its status online. If your facility is available in your state, then we have given the list of states below, through this you Free Ration Card State Wise List You can see. You should read this list carefully and take advantage of ration.