Gujarat Forestry Research Foundation (GFRF)Wildlife Genomics Research Project (WGRP)
GFRF Requirement : Advertisement for the Contractual Recruitment:
Online applications are invited for the following post:
Post of Scientist (on contract) : in Wildlife Genomics Research Project (WGRP)
|Post Code|| Name of the Post/Pay Scale|| Upper age limit|
(as on 20.09.2019)
|1|| Scientist ( on contract) /|
- I.Essential Education Qualification: M.Sc in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/ Animal Genetics/ Human Genetics/ Biomedical Technology or B.E/B.Tech in Biotechnology from a recognized university.
- II.Age limit: – Not exceeding 35 years as on last date of application.
- III.Should have the basic Knowledge of Computer Application
Note:- Weight age will be given to the candidates having experience in field relevant to Wildlife Genomics.
Desirable Education Qualification:
Ph.D/M.Tech in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Animal Genetics/ Human Genetics and Biomedical Technology from a recognized university.
Essential Experience Required: –
Minimum 02 Years of relevant experience as on last date of application in Research and Development in Industrial or Academic Institution or research organization after possessing essential educational qualification(candidate having two years of experience in related field or Ph.D degree in relevant subject may also apply. Ph.D degree will be counted towards two years of experience)
Note:- Research & Development in industrial or academic institution or Research Organization includes person possessing experience in a handling knowledge, hands-on experience of scientific equipments ; carrying out basic research in Industrial, Academic or Research Organization in aforesaid mentioned educational streams.
- 1.The applicants who do not fulfil the required qualification will be rejected.
- 2.The position is purely on contract basis with fix emoluments of Rs. 35,000/- per month till February, 2020 (which may further be extended).
- 3.Only online applications will be considered, which are to be filled in prescribed application form present at https://ojas.gujarat.c2ov.in.
- 4.The candidate should provide a valid and functional e-mail id, contact phone no. and permanent address for further correspondence.
- 5.Candidates already in service must produce a “No objection certificate” from competent authority. All other documents relevant to academic, experience and age in support to their candidature will be required and verified at the time of interview.
- 6.An application fee of Rs. 200 (Two hundred only) is to be submitted at the post office.The Post office would receive the application fee only up to 23.09.2019 during its working lwurs.
- 7.Fee once paid will not be returned under any circumstances.
- 8.The candidates shall furnish formula/method approved by recognized University/ Institute for calculation of percentage, when percentage of marks is not given by the University.
- 9.Age as on the last date fixed for application shall be considered for calculation of maximum age limit.
- 10. The vacancy is an open vacancy, anyone having the qualification, experience and age limit mentioned above can apply. No relaxation in age, fees, qualification and experience will be considered.
- 11. The selection will be by personal interview(if required elimination test may also be conducted).
- 12. Applications incomplete in any respect and without signature will be summarily rejected.
- 13. Candidates are not eligible to avail/claim TA/DA for attending the interview/eliminationtest.
- 14. The Director, reserve the right to fill or not to fill this position.
- 15. The candidate who is presently working in Government/Semi Government/Local Bodies will have to apply through proper channel, otherwise their application will be rejected
Disqualification for Appointment:
No person shall be eligible for appointment to any of the above Services –
- Unless one is a citizen of India
- If one has been dismissed from Service by the Central Government or any State Governmentor U.Ts. or any Local Authority
- If one has been convicted of an offence involving moral turpitude or who is or has been permanently debarred or disqualified by any Recruiting or Examination-conducting Authority from appearing in Competitive Examinations or Selections
- If one directly or indirectly influences the Recruiting Authority by any means for his/her candidature
- If he is a man, has more than one wife living. And, if a woman, has married a man already having another wife
- If he/she submits incomplete information or does not submit required documents or submit false information.
a). For all Candidates:
Rs. 200 /- per application
a). Starting date for submission of On-line Application: 04.09.2019 (From 12:00 hours)
b). Closing date for submission of On-line Application: 20.09.2019 (Upto 23:59 hours)
How to apply:
Applications are invited online only. Applicants are requested to submit their application from 04.09.2019 to 20.09.2019. Following are the steps to fill the online application:
- i.Go to http://oias.guiarat.gov.in
- ii.Click on apply now for Scientist position (contractual) for WGRP
- .iii.Fill the application form with necessary details like personal details, mobile number, e-Mail ID, etc.
- iv.After filling personal details, fill up the educational details.
- v.Click on the additional qualification and fill up the additional qualifications, if any.
- vi.Click on the experience details & fill the experience details, in case you want to add more experience, click ADD MORE Experience.
- vii.Select Yes/ No in self-declaration.
- viii.The application will be saved after clicking the SAVE button & application number will be generated.
- ix.In case you want to edit the application, click EDIT application button & edit the details which you want to edit. This facility will be available until the application is confirmed. Once application is confirmed, it cannot be edited.
- x.Now click upload photograph & type your application number & Date of Birth and click OK,both Photograph & Signature have to be upload.Note: File type should be .jpg only & individual size should not be more than 15 kb.
- xi.Click on confirm application to confirm the application and type the application number &Date of Birth, then click OK
- xii.Once you confirmed the application, print the challan and go the nearest Post Office to deposit the application fees (non-refundable) + Postal service charge is to be deposited in the Post Office. Collect the copy of Challan for your reference. The Post office would receive the application fee only upto 23.09.2019 during it working hours.4
|Apply Online :||Click here|
|Official Notification :||Click here|