When it comes to the application of these scholarships, the one question that strikes your mind is – What is the application process to be followed to apply for Gujarat scholarships? While you can apply for Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana, Gujarat through its respective online portal, the application for Scholarships to the Disabled Students, Gujarat can be made offline through the office of District Social Security Officer. Besides this, the application for all other remaining scholarships can be made online through Digital Gujarat portal.
You Can Check List Of Scholarship and Eligibility and Who can Apply
Step 1: Registering with Digital Gujarat Portal
- Visit the official website of Digital Gujarat.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- New users can click on “Click for New Registration (Citizen)” while existing users can log in using their email id, or mobile number.
- Note If You Register With Email and Mobile You Can’t Use for Second Registration with Same Mobile No And Email Id
- New users will have to enter their details and save the information.
- Once you save the information, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to complete the registration.
Step 2: Update the profile
- Once you fill the OTP, you will be directed to profile update page.
- Enter all the mandatory information.
- Upload your photograph and click on update.
Step 3: Applying for the scholarship
- Login to your registered account and enter your dashboard.
- Select “Scholarship” in the filter service section.
- A detailed list of all the scholarships will come up.
- Select the scholarship you want to apply for.
- Choose your application language.
- Go through all the instructions carefully.
- Click on “Continue to Service”.
- Fill in the application form.
- Upload all supporting documents.( All Mandatory Document must attachment in jpeg format )
- Finally, submit the application form.( If You not verify mobile no, you have to verify Mobile no so you can Submit Form )