How To Open GST Suvidha Kendra ,How to Earn Money from GST Suvidha Kendra? – The demand for GST advisors has increased a lot since the introduction of GST in the country. The businessman is required to file a GST based on annual turnover. Still, not many people know how to file GST not only in villages but also in small and big cities. In such a situation, they need someone with knowledge of accounting. Either they hire some information privately or they go to GST Suvidha Kendra.
GST Suvidha Kendra is like a common service center, where apart from filing GST, many other facilities are available. There is a fixed fee for each service. The work of the needy gets done easily and the person running the GST facility gets a decent income. This means it is beneficial for both the customer and the service provider. Now the question may be arising in your mind that can you open GST Suvidha Kendra?
How To Open GST Suvidha Kendra ,How to Earn Money from GST Suvidha Kendra?
According to gstsuvidhakendra.org, you can also open a GST Suvidha Kendra. Neither much capital is required for this, nor do you need to be a CA or PhD, nor do you need big space like a shop. This Proper is not a government scheme, but it requires a franchise. We will tell you everything in detail about it further. First of all, know how many services you can offer by opening a GST Suvidha Kendra and how you can make big money.
Services available at GST Suvidha Kendra
- Government services: Many types of government services can be provided at the GST Suvidha Kendra.
Such as insurance and pension related facilities, e-citizen and e-district services, Voter I card etc., Aadhaar card related services (including franchise), e-court, other services related to Digital India, etc.
- Financial services: CA certification, income tax return and audit, industry base, GST return filing, DSC and accounting,
- Other services: Credit card service, money transfer, pre-paid card service, Aadhaar money transfer, result, train and flight ticket booking and other online services.
With just a little knowledge of computer and internet and a little practice, you can become an expert in all these services and earn big money. Now let us know about the process of opening GST Suvidha Kendra.
GST Suvidha Kendra Eligibility Criteria
- You do not need PhD on GST, but you must be 12th pass.
- You must have basic knowledge of GST. Along with this, you should have knowledge of accounting.
- It is also important to have basic knowledge of computer and Internet, only then you will be able to give good service to customers.
Necessary Things Related to GST Suvidha Kendra
- To open the GST Suvidha Kendra, you should have at least enough space to open a decent office. 100–150 square meters of space will be enough.
- Additionally you have some equipment required. Such as computers or laptops, printers, scanners, morpho devices. There should be internet connection, electricity facility, etc.
- You can also hire someone for data entry and some minor work. Later, as per the need, you can also give employment to other people.
Who Provides GST Suvidha Kendra
You have to get the permission of the Suvidha provider to open the GST center. GST Suvidha providers are connected with GST network. Let us tell you that companies like CSC, Vakranji, VK Venture, Vanvik Tech Solution give franchisees for this. Apart from these, there are some companies like Master GST, Botry Software, Master India and Vape Digital Services etc. which work in partnership. For GST Suvidha Kendra you can take franchise in both ways.
You can apply for this by visiting the website of any company. However by tweeting on behalf of gstsuvidhakendra.org a very easy way has been told. You can also call 1800 108 8888 for this information.
GST Suvidha Kendra Investments
To open a GST Suvidha Kendra, you have to invest for the first place. It is not necessary to take up space on the middle market front only. You can also take place outside the market. It is better if there is space available at home. This will save money. Now comes the equipment, which has been mentioned earlier.
You may have to spend 60 to 70 thousand to buy it. Initially, you can also run internet through mobile, but later you can take any lease line service. The maximum cost is 600 rupees a month. Electricity connection will be charged separately. You can also hire an employee as the work load increases. In this case, you will have to spend a maximum of one lakh in the beginning.
How to Earn Money from GST Suvidha Kendra?
In GST Suvidha Kendra you have the opportunity to earn more in less investment. In this, you earn in 2 ways. You get paid as commission for running through the company. If the company charges 500 rupees for GST invocation, then you make up to 200 rupees according to 30 to 40 percent.
If the company charges Rs 750 for the new GST registration, then your share will also be up to Rs 300. Apart from this, if you take 700 rupees from customers for digital signature, then it will also get about 40 percent i.e. up to 280 rupees in your account.
Apart from this, when you run it yourself by giving some additional features in addition to GST, then you can charge your customers for that. If you run the center yourself, then you can charge a reasonable fee on all types of services.