MP Ration Card | Madhya Pradesh Ration Card Online | Madhya Pradesh Ration Card Apply Online | Madhya Pradesh APL / BPL Ration Card Form | Ration Card MP in Hindi | MP Ration Card 2020-21
MP Ration Card The process of application for making has been made online by the state government. Those of Madhya Pradesh who want to get their new ration card or renew their old ration card (want to get a new ration card or renew your old ration card) If you want, then you can apply online very easily by visiting the official website of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department Madhya Pradesh.
Today we will tell you that you Madhya Pradesh new ration card How to apply online for making and what documents you will need to apply.
The middle Region APL /BPL Ration Card 2020
by government Ration card Is divided into three parts. APL Ration Card / BPL Ration Card and Antyodaya Ration Card. These ration cards are provided to the common citizens of the state and their families.
Ration cards are provided by the Madhya Pradesh government based on the income of the families of the state. Through this ration card, consumers can avail many government schemes and services. Madhya Pradesh APL / BPL Ration Card 2020 For this you can apply through both online and offline, for which you must have a complete ID without which you cannot apply.
Map Ration Types of cards 2020
The ration card has been divided into three parts and we have given below information about which families are given this ration. You should read it in detail.
- APL Ration Card – APL Ration Cards have been issued for the families of the state who come above the poverty line and whose annual income is more than Rs. 10,000. APL Ration Card Apply online for
- BPL Ration Card – BPL ration is issued by the state government for the families of Madhya Pradesh who fall below the poverty line and whose annual income is less than Rs 10,000. Families coming from below poverty line for themselves BPL Ration Card Can apply online for
- AAY Ration Card – The Antyodaya Ration Card has been issued by the government to those families who are very poor and who have no means of income.
MP Ration Card Apply Online
Interested beneficiaries of the state Madhya Pradesh Ration Card If you want to apply for making it, then you can easily apply online by going to the official website through the Internet from home. The financially weak people coming from below poverty line in Madhya Pradesh do not have food to eat in sufficient quantity.
Mill address, people can get ration by sending new ration card to the state government every month and every village through ration card at very cheap rates and can live well. . All the people of MP can avail this online facility.
Purpose of Madhya Pradesh Ration Card
As you know, the people of the state had to go round the government offices to get ration cards and face many difficulties such as wasting time on the people. In view of all these problems, the Madhya Pradesh government has made the application process for making ration cards online.
Now people will not have to go round the government offices and will not have to face any problem. Time will also be saved through this scheme. One can easily apply online through this online portal.
MP Ration Card 2020 benefits of
- The ration card also serves as an important document.
- Through the ration card, people of the state can get food items like rice sugar, wheat, kerosene, pulses etc. at a discounted rate from the ration shop.
- For application of birth certificate through ration card
- For application of residence certificate
- Can be used for school admission.
- Can also be used for pension scheme applications.
Madhya Pradesh Ration Card 2020 Documents (Eligibility)
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Aadhaar card of all family members
- Postal address
- Composite ID
- mobile number
- residence certificate
- Passport size photo
MP Ration Card 2020 How to apply for
If the interested beneficiary of Madhya Pradesh wants to get his new ration card, then follow the method given below.
- First to the applicant Composite portal After visiting the official website, you will have to go to the home page. After this you will have to create a Composite ID.
- And all your family members have to add. After this you will have to go to the website of BPL Family Registration and Management System to get a new Composite BPL Card.
- After this you will seeApply online for the entire BPL family” A link to will appear. After clicking on this option, the front page will open in front of you. On this page you will have to fill in some information like Composite ID, and Captcha Code etc.
- After this you have to click on the Go button.
- Then below this you will find the name of the district, the area, village / locality etc. Then you have to check the box below if you want to apply for BPL.
- After this, a form will open in front of you. In this form you will have to fill all the information asked. Then click on the Apply button below. In this way you can apply.
family Of BPL Event Know?
Interested beneficiaries who want to see the BPL status of their family, then follow the method given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the overall portal. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see a section of BPL portal from this section. Know the BPL status of the family You will have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to fill all the information asked.
- After filling all the information you have to click on the search button. After clicking on the search button, you will see the BPL status of the family.
- For any clarification related to pension schemes, schemes, family cards, please email: [email protected]
- Address: Directorate of Social Justice 1250, Tulsi Nagar 1250, Tulsinagar Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) Bhopal (MP)
- Phone: – 0755- 2558391
- Fax 2552665