MPPSC SSE Syllabus 2020 MPPSC State Service Pre Exam Syllabus 2020 Madhya Pradesh PSC State Service Pre Exam Syllabus Obtain MPPSC State Service Exam Syllabus 2019 MPPSC Pre Exam routine MPPSC Exam Date Exam Pattern for Paper 1 2 MPPSC Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern Obtain Mppsc Sse Prelims Exam Syllabus MPPSC SSE Main Exam Syllabus Exam Pattern MPPSC SSE Prelims Paper 1 Exam Pattern
Advt. No. 03/2019 Dated:14.11.2019
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) organizes exam named State Service Examination-2019-2020 for recruiting of different 330 articles of Nayab Tehsildar and State Administrative Service. Many Interested Candidates stuffed there Online Application Form. The Last Day for Submitting the Online Application form is 09/12/2019 Nominees may assess the Specifics of Recruitment From Your Below Offered Link.
The Selection Procedure will be based on:
- Prelims Assessment
- Main Exam
Each of the Candidates Successfully filed there application form and they are awaiting there examination. The Assessment will be Conducted Shortly for the Subordinate bookkeeping agency & Nayab Tehsildar and Other Various Posts in State Service Exam 2019-2020.
Nowadays Competition Level become high so Aggressive Tests gets overly rougher. Candidates confronting crucial problem of”Things to prepare” and”How to prepare”. However, nothing going to stress, you might find the proper prescribed syllabus and type of Written Assessment from us. So, here we’re supplying the hottest Exam Pattern & MPPSC State Service Prelims Exam Syllabus.
PRELIMS EXAM PATTERN:
| Sr. No.||Subjects|| Time Duration || Marks|
|1|| General Studies|| 02 Hours|| 200 Marks|
|2|| Aptitude Test|| 02 Hours|| 200 Marks|
Exam Pattern for State Service Pre examination is as follows:-
- The written exam will be multiple choice objective type
- There’ll be two question paper within this examination of 200 marks each.
Every paper will take 100 queries of 02 marks each.
- The Exam Is Going to Be Divided into 2 Papers. First Paper will probably be General Studies & Second Will be of General Aptitude Test.
- The prelims test will probably be qualifying in character.
- Only selected candidates are entitled to primary exam.
- The time period for each paper is 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
- Candidates need to reach minimal 40 percent marks in the newspaper for part of Main Exam. Nominees belong to SC/ST/OBC/PWD need to attain 30% marks.
FIRST PAPER : GENERAL STUDIES
1. Questions on general science and Environment (Environmental Ecology, Biodiversity & Climate Change) will insure overall appreciation and comprehension of science involving topics of daily observation and expertise as can be expected of a well educated person that has never made a particular study of any specific scientific discipline.
- Present Events of National & International Importance
In current events understanding of important National and global level is going to be analyzed.
- History of India along with Independent India
In History, queries of overall knowledge linked to social, political and economic aspects will be requested. Also, There’ll be concerns on Indian National Movement and Development of Independent India.
4. There’ll be questions of overall understanding pertaining to Physical, economic and social geography. It is going to also have questions on Indian Agriculture and Natural sources. There’ll be concerns regarding demography and census of India.
(b) General Geographic consciousness of world.
5. Political constitution and system of the nation, Panchayati Raj, societal network, sustainable economic growth, elections, political parties, strategies, industrial growth, foreign exchange and economic and fiscal institutions.
6. Important games and sports tournaments, awards, characters and Famous Sports Institutions of all M.P., India, Asia and World.
- Geography, Culture and History of M.P.
There’ll be questions associated with the maturation of rivers, lakes, climate, Flora and Fauna, Minerals transport from the Geography of Madhya Pradesh. It is going to also have questions concerning important dynasties of M.P., Contribution of significant dynasties from the Culture & History of Madhya Pradesh, there’ll be questions on Tribal, Arts, Architecture, Fine Arts and Historical styles of M.P.
8. Political system, Political parties and parties, Panchayati Raj, Social platform and sustainable economic growth of M.P.. This may also have questions on Business, Plans, Fiscal programmes, organization, demography and census of M.P.
9. Questions pertaining to features, applications, and terminologies like site, online, search engine, email, video email, chatting, video conferencing, hacking, cracking, virus and cyber crime.
10. Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe
Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe (Prevention of Atrocities) 1989 (No. 33 of 1989) and the Protection of Civil Rights Act, 1955 (No. 22 of 1955)
11. The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993.
SECOND PAPER : GENERAL APTITUDE TEST
- 1. Comprehension
2. Interpersonal skill including communication skill
3. Logical reasoning and analytical ability
4. Decision making and problem solving
5. General mental ability
6. Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, order of magnitude etc.-Class X level) Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc.-Class X level)
7. Hindi Language Comprehension Skill (Class X level)
Notice:- Issue about Hindi Language Comprehension ability of Class X amount will be analyzed through passages from Hindi language just without supplying English Translation there of at the question paper.
MAINS EXAM PATTERN:
There will be six question papers in state service examination:-
|Subjects|| Time Duration || Total Marks |
| General Studies 1|| 03 Hours||300|
| General Studies 2|| 03 Hours||300|
| General Studies 3|| 03 Hours||300|
| General Studies 4|| 03 Hours|| 200|
| General Hindi|| 03 Hours||200|
| Hindi Essay Writing|| 02 Hours||100|
MPPSC SSE Main Exam Syllabus 2020:
Last merit list will be contingent upon the Main Examination & Personal Interview.
Final Words :
Candidates are advised that they need to have to keep in touch using Official Website of Madhya Pradesh PSC and MP Online Ltd. often for updates concerning MPPSC State Service Pre Exam Syllabus advice about Exam, Admit Card & Other Related Information.
Important Link Area :
| Admit Card||–|
| Official Website||http://www.mppscdemo.in|