Mission Karmayogi Yojana | Mission Karmayogi Plan Goal | NPCSCB Benefits | Mission Karmayogi Plan Objectives and Benefits
Led by PM Narendra Modi by the government on 2 September 2020 Mission personnel Plan Has been approved. This scheme has been started to increase the capacity of civil officers.
Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to the Mission Karma Yogi Yojana through this article. Such as what is the mission personnel plan ?, the purpose of the scheme, benefits, features, institutional framework, iGOT Karmayogi platform.
So friends, if you want to get all the important information related to Mission Karmayogi Yojana then you are requested to read this article till the end.
What is Mission Karmayogi Scheme?
Mission Karmayogi Yojana Skill development of government employees will be done through. This will be done by providing skill development training, providing online content. On this side training will be given more attention under this scheme.
This scheme is a skill building program. The working style of government officials will also improve through this scheme. After the appointment under this scheme, training will be provided to them to increase the capacity of the civil officer.
So that the performance of the officers will be improved. Mission Karmayogi Yojana 2021 There will be two routes of public transportation and guided. The scheme will be run under the chairmanship of PM Narendra Modi. Which will include the new HR Council, selected Union Ministers and Chief Ministers.
Key Highlights Of Mission karmayogi Yojana 2021
|What is the article about||Mission Karyogi Yojana|
|Who launched||Indian government|
|an objective||Skill development of employees.|
Changes made in the Mission Karmayogi Civil Service
All government officials and employees associated with the civil service can join the training being provided under this scheme at any time. Under this scheme, training facility will be made available through mobile, laptop etc. to increase the capacity of government officials and employees.
Top consultants of different departments will also be included in this training. It also emphasizes on-site learning system by improving the off-site learning concept. Mission Krmayogi yojana A 5-year budget has been made by the government for which a total of 510.86 crore has been earmarked.
Objective of Mission Karmayogi Yojana
The main objective of the Mission Karmayogi scheme is to develop the capabilities of government employees. For this, many amendments will be made by the government. As such training will be provided to employees, e-learning content will be provided. Through this scheme, the efficiency of government employees will be enhanced.
Mission Karmayogi Yojana 2021 Institutional Framework
Mission Karyogi Yojana Will be run under the chairmanship of the Prime Minister of our country, Narendra Modi. In which Union Minister and Chief Minister will also be included. Simultaneously, the Prime Minister’s Public Human Resources Council, Capacity Building Commission, iGOT Technical Forum for Online Testing, Special Purpose Vehicle and General Unit headed by Cabinet Secretary have also been included.
#MissionKarmayogi-National Program for Civil Services Capacity Building approved in today’s cabinet will radically improve the Human Resource management practices in the Government. It will use scale & state of the art infrastructure to augment the capacity of Civil Servants: PM pic.twitter.com/DQq9syc4F5
– ANI (@ANI) September 2, 2020
What is iGOT Karmayogi Platform?
Digital learning content will be made available through the iGOT Karmayogi platform. Efforts are also being made to make iGOT Karmayogi platform a world-class market for e-learning content.
Capacity building of employees through iGOT Karmayogi will be done through e-learning contact. Along with this, many other facilities will also be provided to them. Such as confirmation after the probation period, deployment, assignment, notification of vacancies, etc.
Mission working plan budget
For the Yogi Yojana on the mission, a budget of Rs 510.86 crore has been set by the government for a period of 5 years.
Which is about 46 lakh central employees. A proprietary special purpose vehicle company will be formed under this scheme. Which will be done under Section 8 of the Companies Act 2013. It will be a non-profit organization that will own and manage the iGOT working platform.
What skills will be developed under the Karmayogi Yojana Mission
Mission Karmayogi Yojana 2021 Under this, focus will be on skill development of government employees. Through this scheme many skills of employees will be developed. Some of which are as follows.
- Technically proficient etc.
IGOT Karmayogi Platform for Online Training
- Confirmation after probation period
- task allocation
- Vacancy Notification
- Other service matters
Benefits and features of Mission Karmayogi Scheme
- Mission Karmayogi Yojana has been started on 2 September 2020.
- The scheme will be operated under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- Efforts will be made to increase the capacity of civil officers through training through Mission Karmayogi Yojana.
- On this side training will be given more attention under this scheme.
- Through this scheme, there will be transparency in the system and the working style of the officers will also improve.
- Mission Karmayogi Yojana 2021 There will be two routes of all moving and guided.
- The plan will include a new HR council, selected Union ministers and chief ministers along with PM Narendra Modi.
- The iGOT Karmayogi platform has also been formed for the successful operation of the scheme. Through which online contact will be made available.
- A budget of Rs 510.86 crore has been allocated for 5 years by the government under the Mission Karmayogi Scheme.
- The scheme is for about 46 lakh central employees.
- A proprietary special project vehicle company will be formed under this scheme. Which will own and provision iGOT Karmayogi’s platform.
- A number of skills will be developed under the mission personnel plan such as creativity, imagination, innovative, progressive, energetic, transparency etc.
Through this article, we have provided you with all the important information related to the Mission Karmayogi Scheme.
If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can ask us in the comment box. Your comment is very important for us. We will try our best to help you. Thank you.