PM Scholarship Scheme Application | Pradhanmantri Scholarship Scheme Online Apply | Prime Scholarship Scheme Form | PM Scholarship Yojana In Hindi
Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme The Central Government will be provided financial assistance to study the children of ex-servicemen, former Coast Guard personnel and police officers (Ex-servicemen, former Coast Guard personnel and police officers) who have been martyred during terrorist Naxal attacks.
Under this scheme, the government will provide scholarship to the children of soldiers who have died in terrorist attacks in the country as financial aid for studies. PM Scholarship Scheme 2020 Under boys and girls should have at least 60% marks in 12th standard (Boys and girls should have at least 60% marks in class 12th). Only then can they take advantage of this scheme.
Pradhanmantri Scholarship Scheme 2020
Under this scheme central government Ex-Serviceman and Ex-Coast Guard were providing scholarship of Rs 2250 per month (2250 per month scholarship was provided to the boy) to the children of police officer’s families. The government has been increased to Rs 2500 tax and the amount of Rs 2500 was being provided to the girls as financial assistance has been increased to Rs 3000 (The girls will be given a scholarship of Rs 3000 by the government) | Pradhanmantri Scholarship Scheme 2020 Under this, a total of 55,00 wards of ex-servicemen are selected for scholarship in each academic year.
PM Scholarship Scheme 2020 Apply Online
Prime minister Scholarship Plan Under this, 500 palyos of police officers martyred in terrorist attacks will be selected. Interested beneficiaries of the country, who want to apply for the scholarship under this scheme,
can apply online by visiting the official website of the Central Sainik Board and PM scholarship scheme 2020 Can take advantage of Every year the Central Sainik Board invites online applications of Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Scheme on its official website @ ksb.gov.in. The Central Military Board has been appointed by the Ministry of Defense as a nodal agency.
Key Point of PMSS 2020
|Name of scheme||Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme 2020|
|Launched by||By Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi|
|The department||Ex-servicemen welfare department|
|an objective||Encouraging children to pursue higher studies|
|Scholarship money||Rs 2500 to boys and Rs 3000 to girls|
Objective of Pradhanmantri Scholarship Scheme 2020
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance in the form of scholarship by the government to provide higher education to the children of martyred soldiers, soldiers, police officers, former Coast Guard soldiers and provide them financial assistance in the form of scholarship PM scholarship scheme 2020 To further promote education through students and provide them with a bright future in the field of education. This scholarship will be awarded to boys and girls for a limited period of 1-5 years.
Assistance under the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme
The assistance amount under the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme will be given every month as follows.
- A scholarship of Rs. 2.5 thousand per month will be given to the boys.
- The girls will be awarded ₹ 3000 per month scholarship.
- Under this scheme, if students score 85% marks in class 12th, then they will be given a scholarship of ₹ 25000.
- Students who score 75% in class 12th will be awarded ₹ 1000 per month scholarship for 10 months.
Benefits of Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2020
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the children of the country’s ex-servicemen, former coast guard personnel and police officers who have been martyred during terrorist Naxalite attacks.
- PM scholarship scheme 2020 Only those boys and girls who have minimum educated qualification will be 12th.
- Under this scheme, a scholarship of Rs 3000 per month will be provided to the girls as financial aid and a scholarship of Rs 2500 per month will be provided to the boys.
- Only students who are taking admission in the first year of a post-graduate course can apply under this scheme.
- The government will benefit the students who are good in studies but are financially weak.
Documents of PM Scholarship Scheme 2020 (Eligibility)
- Applicants must have at least 60% marks in intermediate.
- Applicant must be resident of India.
- Aadhar Card
- Veteran / Ex Coast Guard Soldier Certificate as per Annexure-1
- Bank account passbook
- High school marks and certificates
- Affidavit / Self Certificate of ESM
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
PM scholarship scheme selection process
Priority will be given to the beneficiaries of the following categories under the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme.
- All those ex-servicemen, children of defense personnel and police officers who have been martyred while on duty.
- All those ex-servicemen, defense personnel and police officer’s children who are suffering from injuries while on duty and have become disabled.
- Family members of an ex-serviceman who has been disabled.
- Children and widows of all East Coast Defense members.
- Ex-servicemen below personnel who fall under the category of employee.
- All those students whose father or husband were in service to the nation and have received gallantry awards.
How to apply in Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2020?
Interested beneficiary Pradhanmantri Scholarship Scheme 2020 If you want to apply under the scheme, then follow the method given below and take advantage of the scheme.
- First, the applicant needs Central Board Official Website Have to go on After going to the official website, the home page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- Top you on this home page Register Option will appear. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see the registration form. You have to fill all the information asked in this registration form like name, Aadhaar number, date of birth etc.
- After filling the first part of the form completely, now fill the second part of the application form and check after carefully filling all the information sought.
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the submit button. Then you will have to upload all your documents.
- Then you will get the registration number after applying. And then take a print out of your application form and secure it for future.
PMSS 2020 application form renewal
- If you have applied for the first year and you want to apply for the second and third year study, then you will have to renew your application form.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. To go to the official website, you have to click on the option of PMSS and you click on Renewal Application. Apply Online Have to click on
- After clicking on the option, the login form will open in front of you, in this form, you will have to login with the help of username login / id and password.
- After this, forward the application form and print out the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme renewal application form and secure it for future.
Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme 2020 Application Status
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page Status Application Option will appear. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open on the computer screen.
- On this page, you have to enter the application form postal ID and verification code. Then the status of the application will appear in front of you.
Grievance registration process
- First of all you have secretariat of Central Sainik Board Official website will go on.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page you have to click on Grevens.
- After that you Post grevens Have to click on the link.
- Now a new page will open in front of you which will have the Grevens form.
- You have to fill all the information asked in this form.
- After that you have to click on submit button.
- In this way you will be able to enter your Grevens.
Grievance tracking process
- First of all you have to get the Secretariat of the Central Military Board Official website will go on. Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page you have to click on the Grevens tab.
- After that you Track grevens Have to click on the link.
- As soon as you click on this link, a new page will appear in front of you.
- You have to enter the number and verification code on this page.
- After that you have to click on the search button.
- As soon as you click on the search button, your grievance status will be on your computer screen.
Through this article, we have provided you all the important information related to the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme. If you are still facing any type of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting the helpline number or by email. The helpline number and email id are as follows.
- Helpline Number- 011-26715250
- Email Id- [email protected]