PM Swamitva Yojana : Friends, today we are telling you about the Pradhan Mantri Swamy Yojana , what is the ownership plan 2020, its benefits, eligibility and online registration.
As you know, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has dreamed of digital India and he keeps on launching an online plan to fulfill this dream from time to time. Prime Minister PM Modi launched the rural ownership scheme to enhance this digital India, which wants to progress the country.
Under this scheme, PM Modi has launched a new e-village Swaraj portal. On this portal, information about all the problems related to the village society will be available and through this portal, farmers will be able to see the information about their land online.
The Ministry of Panchayati Raj has started the E-GramSwaraj Portal .
What is an ownership plan(PM Swamitva Yojana)?
All the village society’s works under the ownership scheme started by PM Modi will go online.
Because of being online, the land mafia and fake land and loot of land are all expected to be completely closed and the villagers are full of their property Will be able to see the details online. Provision has also been made for mapping all the property of the village.
And the e-portal related to his land will also give him a certificate. Prime Minister Narendra Modi also announced that in the coming years, Panchayati Raj Day will be celebrated on the basis of the proprietary scheme 2020 and a prize will be announced in it.
This portal will greatly assist the Central Government for further development of Gram Panchayat.
Prime ownership plan objective
Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed thousands of gram panchayats in the country through video conferencing even in the midst of the coronavirus crisis and started the scheme even though the day of April 24 is celebrated as Panchayati Raj Day
but the coronavirus crisis Seeing this, PM Modi addressed the farmers through video conferencing.
The main objective of this scheme is rural Online providing supervised land mapping and their rightful owners of Jmino farmers to increase transparency in enforcing the right to their land process will work under the scheme in favor of the villagers.
Benefits of PM Ownership Scheme
During video conferencing, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that about 5 years ago 100 gram panchayats of the country were connected with broadband but in today’s times more than 125000 gram panchayats are taking advantage of internet.
With the help of this scheme, information of government schemes is easily accessible to the village and the assistance will be speeded up.
Now the people of the village can take home loans on their houses and also on the farms like the people of the city, mapping the land in the villages drone. It has been started in about 6 states of the country and by 2024, it has been targeted to reach every village in the country. And besides
- The relationship under the Prime Minister Ownership Scheme is to simplify the process of property enrollment.
- Under this scheme, mapping of village and farm land will be done by drones.
- The verification process of the land will help speed up and prevent land corruption.
- Provision has also been made for the facility of taking loans to farmers coming under Gram Panchayat.
Prime Ownership Scheme Online Application Process
PM Swamitva Yojana apply in the Prime Minister’s Ownership 2020, you will have to follow the following steps.
- For this, the applicant must first click on the official website of PM Ownership Scheme .
- After this, the home page of this website will open again, in which you have to click on the option of new registration.
- After clicking on the option of new registration, a form will open in front of you.
- In this, whatever information is asked from you, you will have to fill it carefully.
- After filling the complete form carefully, the submit button has to be pressed.
- Now your form has been successfully filled, any information related to your registration will be found on your mobile number by sms or by email id.
So friends, you can take advantage of the PM Swamitva Yojana, through this, the provision of giving loans to rural youth who are unemployed has also been kept under the Pradhan Mantri Swami Yojana.
With the commencement of this scheme, the occupation of rigged lands and land mafia in the Gram Panchayats will be put on hold, with the help of the Village Swaraj Portal, villagers will be able to see all the information related to their lands online.
FOR More Scheme and Update Visit http://srkariresult.in/