Pradhanmantri Gramin Awas Yojana Apply | Rural Housing Scheme online application | Apply PMAY Gramin | PM Rural Housing Scheme Form
Pradhanmantri Gramin Awas Yojana Was started in 2015 by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi. Under this scheme, the central government is providing financial assistance to the economically weaker sections of the rural areas to build their own pucca house and to repair the old house.
Pradhanmantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2020 Under the Central Government is providing financial assistance of Rs.1, 000 for construction of pucca house on flat land and Rs.1, 000 for the construction of pucca house in hilly area.
Pradhanmantri Gramin Awas Yojana (PMAYG) 2020
The total cost incurred under this scheme is Rs. 130075 crores, the total cost incurred under PMAY Gramin 2019 central government And it is to be done between the state government in the shared areas of 60: 40 and for the hill areas between 90: 10. Pradhanmantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2020 Under the scheme, construction of pucca house in rural areas will be completed by the year 2022. Under PMAY Gramin 2020, the funds given to poor people for building a pucca house will be transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiary.
Objective of Prime Minister Rural Housing Scheme 2020
Economically weaker people living in rural areas of our country who want to build their own pucca house but cannot make the reason of economic condition weak but now Prime Minister Rural Housing Scheme 2020 Under the scheme of providing financial assistance by the Government of India to the poor people of the weaker sections of the rural areas to build their own pucca house and realize the dream of the poor people to build their own pucca house. Along with this, assistance of Rs. 12000 will also be given to build pucca toilets.
Breif Summary PM Gramin Awas Yojana 2020
|Name of scheme||Prime Minister Rural Housing Scheme|
|Relevant departments||Ministry of Rural Development|
|Plan start date||Year 2015|
|Online application date||Available Now|
|Type of scheme||Central Govt. Scheme|
|an objective||House For all|
PMAY Gramin 2020 Application Form
Under the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana, the beneficiaries of rural areas will be selected according to the data of 2011 Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC). Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2020 Interested beneficiaries can also apply online and offline. One can register on the official website of this scheme http://pmayg.nic.in/ and can also apply online through Regional Panchayat and Public Service Center (CSC).
|LEAGUE||ME Came||MIG II|
|Maximum home Loan Amount||Rupee. Up to 3 lakhs||Rs 3-6 Lakh||Rs 6-12 lakhs||Rs 12-18 Lakh|
|Maximum Interest Subsidy Amount||Rupee. 2,67,280||Rupee. 2,67,280||Rupee. 2,35,068||Rupee. 2,30,156|
|Maximum Carpet Area||30 Sq. m.||60 Sq. m.||160 Sq. m.||200 Sq. m.|
Features of Rural Housing Scheme PM 2020
- Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided for construction of 1 crore houses.
- Rural housing scheme 2020 Under this, the space for housing construction will be increased from 20 square meters to 25 square meters, including the area for kitchens.
- Under this scheme, unit assistance in the plain areas is Rs 1.20 lakh and unit support in the mountainous areas is Rs 1.30 lakh.
- The total cost of this scheme is Rs.1,30 075 crore which will be borne by the Central Government and State Governments in the ratio of 60: 40.
- Households in rural areas will be determined on the basis of SECC 2011 data.
- State governments will have to classify the inaccessible area in a state. Such classification will be done under any other provision based on the existing classification in the state and using the criteria based methodology.
- Himachal State – Jammu and Kashmir and Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand will also be included in this category.
Beneficiaries of Prime Minister Rural Housing Scheme
- Economically weaker sections
- Women of any race or religion
- Middle class 1
- Middle class 2
- scheduled caste
- Scheduled Tribes
- Low income people
Eligibility for PM Rural Housing Scheme 2020
- Applicant must be resident of India.
- PM Gramin Awas Yojana 2020 Under such families, there should be no adult member between 16 to 59 years of age.
- Female headed families, with no adult members between the ages of 16 and 59.
- Families in which there should be no literate adult member above 25 years of age.
Documents required for Prime Minister Rural Housing Scheme 2020
- Aadhar Card
- Applicant’s identity card
- Applicant’s bank account | Bank account should be linked to Aadhaar card
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to register for PMAY Gramin 2020?
Under this scheme, people of the same rural area can apply, whose name will be in the 2011 Socio Economic Caste Census list. If your name is in this list, then you will be given a username and password for online registration from the regional panchayat. PMAY Gramin 2020 Under this, you can fill the application form with this user name and password and by applying, people of the weaker section of the rural area can avail this scheme and fulfill the dream of building their own pucca house. Prime minister Rural Housing Scheme 2020 Under the application, will be completed in three phases.
- First of all you have Pradhan Mantri Gramin Yojana Official website But after this, you will see the home page of the official website, on the home page you will see the option of DATA ENTRY.
- after this DATA ENTRY Click on it, after clicking, the PMAY Rural online application login link will open. After this, the user name from the panchayat and block level can be registered with the help of password. After login, change the user name password according to your convenience. |
- After this, you will see 4 options on PMAY Online Login portal first PMAY G online application, second residence verification of photo taken by you, download third acceptance letter, preparing order sheet for FOURTH FTO.
- Open the registration form by clicking on the first PMAY G online registration of these four options.
- After opening the registration form of PMAY G, the registration form has to be filled in four types of details First Personal Details, Second Bank A / C Details, Third Convergence Details, Fourth Details from Concern Office.
- In the first part of the registration, fill all the information about the beneficiary registration and select the head and provide all the information about the head.
- To modify the application form of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana in the third phase, login to the portal with the help of user password and click on the registration form to modify the registration form.
- In this way, you can apply in the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana by filling the application form. And you can take advantage of this scheme.
Procedure for downloading the Prime Minister Rural Housing App
- First of all you have the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana Official website will go on.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will find a link to download the mobile app.
- If you are an Android user then you Google play store Click on the link and if you are an iPhone user then you app Store Click on the link.
- As soon as you click on the link, the app will open in front of you.
- Now you can download it.
In this article, we have provided all the important information related to the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you do not need to get upset. You can solve your problem by contacting toll free number or you can write your e-mail and get the solution of your problem. The toll free number and email id are as follows.
- Toll-Free Number- 1800116446
- Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org