Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana online | Tarbandi scheme rajasthan online application | Tarbandi Yojana Registration | Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme In Hindi
Rajasthan Fencing Plan Is being run by the state government to provide financial assistance to the farmers. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided by the Government of Rajasthan for fence-making. The government will give you 50% of the total expenditure under this plan. The remaining 50% will have to be paid by the farmers themselves. Today, through this article, Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana We are going to provide all the information related to the application process, eligibility, documents etc. So read our article till the end.
Tarbandi Yojana Rajasthan 2020
The benefit of this scheme will be provided to small and marginal farmers of the state. Tarbandi Yojana Rajasthan 2020 Subsidy will be given for a maximum of 400 meters of fencing. After the fencing, crops will be saved from stray animals. An amount of at least Rs 3 lakh 96 thousand will be provided for this. Under this scheme, a target has been set to provide financial assistance of Rs 8 crore to the farmers of the state. Interested beneficiaries of the state Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme 2020 If you want to take advantage of this, then they have to first apply under this scheme. After that you will get financial assistance by the government under this scheme.
Rajasthan Fencing Plan 2020 Of an objective
As you know, stray animals cause great damage to the crops of the farmers of the state. Due to which many crops of farmers are wasted. That is why most farmers fencing around their fields. So that no stray animal can go to the farm. But not all farmers are able to do so due to lack of money. So the state government Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme 2020 Under this scheme, the farmers of Rajasthan will be provided financial assistance to get the fencing done around their fields. So that all farmers can get barbed wire fencing to protect their fields. And crops can be protected from damage by stray animals.
Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2020 के Benefit
- With the help of this new scheme, farmers can save their fields by building fences or saying that they are fenced.
- The government will spend 50% of the fencing under the Tarabandi scheme. The remaining 50% will be contributed by the farmer. Out of this, a maximum of Rs 40,000 will be spent by the government.
- Under this scheme only benefits will be provided to small and marginal farmers of the state.
- Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2020 Subsidy will be given for a maximum of 400 meters of fencing.
- This will prevent crop wastage caused by stray animals.
- For this, an amount of at least Rs 3 lakh 96 thousand will be made available.
Rajasthan Fencing Plan 2020 Of Eligibility
- Farmers should be permanent residents of Rajasthan under this scheme.
- For the benefit of this scheme, the farmer should have 0.5 hectares of arable land.
- The applicant should have a bank account as the amount given by the government will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
- If the amount is already received under any other scheme on your land, then you are not eligible for this scheme.
Tarbandi Yojana Rajasthan 2020 Of The document
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- identity card
- residence certificate
- Land clearance
- Ration card
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Rajasthan Fencing Plan 2020 In application how do?
Interested beneficiaries of the state under this scheme Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme 2020 under which If you want to apply, then they have to go to the official website of Agriculture Department Rajasthan. After visiting the official website, from there you will Tarbandi Yojana Application Form PDF Have to download. After downloading the application form, you will have to fill all the information asked in the application form like applicant’s name, Aadhaar number, father’s name, mobile number etc. After filling all the information you have to attach all your documents with your application form You have to go to the nearest Agriculture Department and submit it. In this way your application form will be completed.