SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 : Bumper recruitment of multi tasking staff is being done by SSC i.e. Staff Selection Commission. In this regard, the Staff Selection Commission i.e. SSC has issued an official notification on Friday, 05 February. With this, applications have also started. Through SSC MTS Recruitment Examination, recruitment is done for the posts of Multi Tasking and Non Technical Staff in departments and service institutions under Central and State Governments. Here you can see the full schedule of recruitment exam in this news.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
The official website has been released by the Staff Selection Commission on ssc.nic.in. With this, applications for the examination have started. However, as per the calendar of SSC MTS, the notification was to be issued on 02 February and the application was to run till 18 March 2021. But some reasons have been delayed.
Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2020 Recruitment Exam Schedule
- Online application submission dates: 05-02-2021 to 21-03-2021
- Last date and time for online application: 21-03-2021 (23:30)
- Last date for online fee payment: 23-03-2021 (23:30)
- Last date for offline challan: 25-03-2021 (23:30)
- Last date of payment through challan (during working hours of bank): 29-03-2021
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 01-07-2021 to 20-07-2021
SSC issued notice
In this regard, the SSC issued a notice on 29 January 2021 stating that the candidates interested for the Multi Tasking (Nontechnical) Staff Examination -2020 are informed that the Notice of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, 2020 notification which is scheduled to be published on 02-02-2021, will now be published on 05-02-2021.
Vacancies in SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
Details about vacancies will be provided in due course. Updated vacancies, if any, will be made available on the website of the Commission (https://ssc.nic.in/Candidate’s Corner/TentativeVacancy).
- Reservation will be provided for the Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC), Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), Ex-servicemen (ESM) and Persons with Disabilities (PwD), etc. as per extant Govt. Orders.
- The Commission makes the selection of candidates in accordance with the vacancies reported by the concerned User Departments for various posts. The Commission does not have any role in deciding the number of vacancies of any User Department. Implementation of reservation policy, maintaining reservation roster and earmarking of vacancies for different categories are under the domain of the concerned User Departments.
Age Limit (As on cut-off date i.e. 01-01-2021)
The age limits for the posts as per the Recruitment Rules of various User Departments are:
- 18-25 years as on cut-off date (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2003).
- 18-27 years as on cut-off date (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003).
Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories are as under
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PwD (Unreserved): 10 years
- PwD (OBC): 13 years
- PwD (SC/ ST): 15 years
- Ex-Servicemen (ESM): 03 years after deduction ofthe military servicerendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application.
- Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof: 03 years
- Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ ST): 08 years
- Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications : Up to 40 years of age.
- Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications. (SC/ ST): Up to 45 years of age.
- Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried: Up to 35 years of age.
- Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ ST): Up to 40 years of age.
Essential Educational Qualifications (As on 01.01.2021)
The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
How To Apply ? For SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
- Applications must be submitted in online mode at the official website of the Commission i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
- In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination. Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
- Fee payable: Rs 100/-
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex- servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.