Udyog Aadhaar Registration Process | Udyog Aadhaar Registration Online | udyog aadhaar registration 2020 What is the Industry Aadhaar Card? Industry base form | Verification of Industry Aadhaar Number | Update Udyog Aadhaar |
Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Government of India Online registration for industry base A new website has already been started for. Udyog Aadhaar registration is a process for micro, small and medium business.
This website was launched on 15 September 2015 by our Honorable Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi. Now to start micro, small and medium business you can register through online mode under UAM website.
Here in this article you Industry base registration And get all the necessary information related to its benefits. Please have a look at the session mentioned further and stay connected with us for more related updates in the future.
Udyog Aadhaar MSME New Update
Finance Minister of our country Nirmala Sitharaman Ji has made a new announcement for micro, small and medium enterprises. Under the Self-Reliant India Campaign, the emphasis is to make India’s small medium cottage industries more efficient to make India stronger.
3 lakh crore package has been announced for MSME sector under Self-reliant India campaign. Under this scheme, 36,000 business (micro, small and medium) persons will be provided financial assistance by the government by giving loan of ₹ 2000 crore. Through this, economic benefit will be given to the people of India.
Udyog Aadhaar Registration
Udyog Aadhaar registration is a process for micro, small and medium businesses through which small and medium scale industries can get many benefits. Interested beneficiaries of the country who want to do their own business, business etc.,
can register online by visiting this UAM website. Now any businessman or industry can register in online mode through the UAM website. Through this, small and medium industries are given the benefit of excise duty, government financial assistance for participation in foreign trade, concession in electricity bills etc.
Here in this article we will provide you complete information of industry base / SSI registration process .
Highlights of Udyog Aadhaar Registration
|Udyog Aadhar Registration|
|Launched by||Mr. Narendra|
|Managed by||Ministry of|
Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
Industry base new application
The Central Government has launched the Enterprise Registration Portal to apply very easily for the promotion of industries under the industry base. Through this portal any micro, small and medium entrepreneur of the country can register their business.
There is no need to upload any documents, certificates, photos to register your industry online on the enterprise portal, now one can easily register on the enterprise portal through Aadhaar number and a self declaration form. Let us tell you that registration on enterprise portal is for two types of people, first For New Entrepreneurs who are not registered yet as MSME and second for those already having registration as EM-II or UAM.
Industry base purpose of
There are many people in the country who want to do their own business, trade and business but due to being financially weak, they cannot. In view of this problem, the Central Government has conducted the process of registration of Aadhaar registration for micro, small and medium business in online mode under the UAM website.
Through this online website, people of the country can register themselves online and provide financial assistance by the government to the people of the country to do business on their own. Making small, medium traders of the country self-reliant through this online facility .
Definition of MSME – MSME Definition
The Ministry of MSME has divided MSME into three parts, whichever is as follows.
- Micro Enterprise – Enterprises in which investment in plant and machinery or equipment is Rs 1 crore or less and turnover is Rs 5 crore or less.
- Small Enterprise (Small) – Enterprises in which investment in plant and machinery or equipment is Rs 10 crore or less and turnover is Rs 50 crore or less.
- Medium Enterprises (Medium) – Enterprises in which investment in plant and machinery or equipment is Rs 50 crore or less and turnover is Rs 250 crore or less.
Industry base Registration Of Benefit
Applicants with industry base will get: –
- Excise discount
- Under direct tax laws, exemption will be given
- Fee Reduction Patents and Trademarks
- Credit guarantee scheme
- The benefits of the government scheme will include loans without guarantee, low interest rates on loans and easy loans.
- The government will provide financial support for participation in foreign trade.
- Concession in electricity bills
- Discount on applying for government tenders.
The enterprise registration new Rule-
On 26 June 2020, the Central Government has announced new norms for online registration. From July 1, 2020, there will be no need to upload documents and certificates for enterprise registration.
- Now new enterprise registration can be done with only Aadhaar number and self declaration. The government has collected enterprise registration process with System of Income Tax and GST.
- The details of the enterprise you have filled can be verified on the basis of PAN number or GSTIN details.
- It has also been mentioned by the government that after 1 July, the MSME will be known as Udyogam. Because the term is much closer to the enterprise and the registration process will be known as enterprise registration.
- All entrepreneurs can do their registration process online through the official portal. The official portal will be activated before 1 July. All those enterprises who have registered under EM-Part-II or UAM will have to register again on or after 1 July 2020 on the Enterprise Registration Portal.
- But all those enterprises which had registered before 30 June 2020, their registration will be valid till 31 March 2021.
Udyog Aadhaar K. Required documents
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- mobile number
- Passport size image
- Enterprise document
- Bank statement
Udyog Aadhaar Registration Process 2020
- To register yourself, you need Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises MSME Official Website Have to go on
- Then you need to scroll the page and enter the Aadhaar number with the entrepreneur’s name
- After reading the information, tick the checkbox and select “Validate & Generate OTPClick on the option
- OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number, enter OTP in blank and click on Validate option
- Now you need to enter the remaining information asked on the screen such as your category, gender and other related details.
- Submit the application form after reviewing all the recorded information
- Take a print out of your online registration application for further use.
Udyog Aadhaar Udpate
- To update your industry base, you need the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Official website Have to go on
- Then from the home page you will see “Update base update Have to click on
- Now you have to enter your industry Aadhaar number and select the OTP option to be sent to your registered email or mobile number.
- Enter captcha code in the space provided and click on “Validate and generate OTP”
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number and click on Validate
- Now update the details as you want and submit.
new Entrepreneurs Of for Online The enterprise registration process
- First of all you have to register for the enterprise Official website Have to go on After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page you will see the registration form. You have to enter the Aadhaar number and name of the enterprise in this registration form and click on Verification & Generate OTP.
- After which it is to proceed through the OTP received on mobile.
- After filling OTP, on the next page, type of organization, enter PAN number and validate PAN card will be filled in. After this, you will have to fill the remaining information asked in the enterprise registration form.
- In this way your application will be completed.
EM-II or UAM In Registered Industries Of for The enterprise registration process
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page For those already having registration as EM-II or UAM Option will appear. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, online application form will be opened for the industries registered in EM-II or UAM.
- You will have to verify Udyog Aadhaar Number in this form and verify it with OTP and proceed. In this way the enterprise registration process will be completed.
Udyog Aadhaar Verification – Verification of Industry Aadhaar Number
- Udyog Aadhaar Verification
- After which a webpage will open in front of you in which you have to fill the 12 digit industry base number.
- After this, the captcha code will be seen in an image a little below.
- Which has to be filled in the tab with the verification code.
- After this, as soon as you click on the button named ‘Verify’.
- Results page will appear in front of you.
- Which will verify the registration of your industry base.
Process to print industry base application
- First of all you need the Ministry of Small and Medium Enterprises Official website will go on.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On your home page Print application Click on the link that you will find under the tab of Udyog Aadhaar.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to fill your UAM number and mobile number.
- After that you have to click on submit button.
- As soon as you click on the submit button, the application form will be filled in front of you.
- You can print and download this form.
Certificate printing process
- You need the Ministry of Small and Medium Enterprises Official website will go on. Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, under the tab of industry base Print certificate Have to click on the link.
- As soon as you click on the link from the print certificate, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to enter your UAM number and mobile number.
- After that you have to click on submit button.
- The certificate will open up in front of you. You can download and print it.
If there is any problem in registering, what to do in this situation?
The government has introduced the facility of single window system at district level and regional level. This facility is for all those who are not able to register their registration for any reason.
The District Industries Center will work for the convenience of entrepreneurs at the district level. Similarly, the Ministry of MSME has made the Champion Control Room across the country responsible for assisting in registration.
If you do not have an Aadhaar number, you can contact the Single Window System. For Aadhaar enrollment, you will have to carry identity card, bank details, photo, passbook, voter ID card, passport, driving license with you. Single window system will help you to get Aadhaar card and will register you after getting Aadhaar number.
Through this article, we have provided all the important information related to Udyog Aadhaar registration. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by email. Email ID is email@example.com.