UP Shadi Anudan Yojana | Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme Online | Wedding Grants Scheme Uttar Pradesh 2020 | Chief Minister Kanya Marriage Scheme Application Form
UP Shadi Anudan Yojana Has been launched by the state government. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance of Rs 51000 for the marriage of daughters of poor families.
Under this scheme only the daughters of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Minorities, General Class families of the state will be included. Dear friends today, through this article you UP Shadi Anudan Yojana All the information related to the application process, documents, eligibility etc. are going to be shared with you.
UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2020
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Aditya Nath is running this scheme for the marriage of girls from economically weaker families of the state.
this UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2020 Under the application for marriage under marriage, the daughter’s age should be 18 years or more on the date of marriage and the age of the bride should be 21 years or more at the time of marriage.
Under UP Shadi Anudan Yojana, grant for a maximum of 2 girls from one family will be permissible.
Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Scheme Apply Online
The beneficiary of Uttar Pradesh for marriage State government The annual income of their family should be within the poverty limit, such as the annual income of people living in rural areas should be Rs 46080 under this scheme and the annual income of the people of urban areas should not exceed Rs 56460.
The interested beneficiary should Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Scheme 2020 Those who want to apply under the scheme can apply online by visiting the official website of the scheme.
Purpose of UP Marriage Grant Scheme
Poor people of Uttar Pradesh are financially weak because of lack of money, they are unable to marry their daughter.
Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme 2020 The state government has provided financial assistance for the marriage of girls belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Castes, Minorities, Economically Weaker Ordinary Class, Other Backward Classes families under this scheme. Change the negative thinking of people
Uttar Pradesh Wedding Grant Scheme Key Facts
|Name of scheme||Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme|
|Was started||By Chief Minister Aditya Nath|
|Aid money||Rs 51,000|
|Beneficiary||Girls from uttar pradesh|
UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2020
Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana 2020 Under the money given for the marriage of girls will be directly accessed in the bank account of the beneficiary, therefore, the applicant should have his own bank account and the bank account should be in the National Bank only.
The money application given by the government can be withdrawn only when its daughter is married.
UP Marriage Grant Scheme 2020 Under the application, only 90 days before or 90 days after marriage is acceptable. Under this scheme girls will also be provided medical facilities along with grants.
Benefits of Marriage Grant Scheme 2020
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the daughters of poor families.
- Marriage Grant Scheme 2020 Under the State Government to provide financial assistance for the marriage of girls belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Castes, Minorities, Economically Weaker General Classes, Other Backward Classes families.
- Through this scheme, change the negative thinking of girls.
- Under this scheme, if you want to get money from the government for your daughter’s wedding, then you have to apply online by visiting the official website.
Eligibility for Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme 2020
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Under this scheme, people belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Castes, Minorities, Backward Classes, economically weaker general etc. will be eligible.
- answer Region marriage Grant Plan 2020 Under this, the income of the family of the beneficiary in rural areas should be Rs 46080 and the annual income of the beneficiary family in urban areas should be Rs 56460.
- Under this scheme, at the time of marriage, the girl’s age should be 18 years and the boy’s age should be 21 years.
marriage Grant Plan 2020 document
- Aadhar Card
- caste certificate
- income certificate
- Applicant’s identity card
- Bank account
- mobile number
- Applicant’s marriage certificate
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme 2020 online?
Interested beneficiaries of the state, who want to apply under this scheme, should follow the method given below.
- First applicant got the plan Official website Have to go on After visiting the official website, your home page will open.
- On this home page you will see the option of new registration. Below this option, you have to choose one of the options given below according to your caste. Then you have to click on it.
- After clicking on the option, the application form will open in front of you. All the information asked in this application form like applicant’s name, applicant’s Aadhaar number, daughter’s wedding date, etc. will have to be filled.
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the submit button. After that, print out the application form and secure it for future.
How to check the status of application form in UP Marriage Grant Scheme?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page Application Form Status (Click here to know the status of the application form) Option will appear.
- You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to fill the login form and then click on the login button.
- Then the status of your application will appear in front of you.
application Letter The print how do ?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to reprint the application form made by them, then follow the method given below.
- You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page you will see the login form.
- You have to fill the application number, bank account number and password etc. in this form. After this you have to enter the captcha code and click on the login button.
- After clicking on the button, the application form will open in front of you and you can print it.
application Letter Filling For Important The direction Instructions
contact The thread
- General, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe Class Contact Form-18004190001
- Other Backward Classes Category Mandate Contact Information – 18001805131
- Minority Class Category Mandate Contact Form – 0522-2286199