Board:Union Public Service Commission
Post Name: Dy. Curator, Manager, Executive Engineer & Other
Description: UPSC has released the notification regarding the recruitment process for Executive Engineer/Surveyor of Works, Library and Information Officer, Deputy Curator, Manager, Sr. Photographic Officer and Assistant Director Posts. Candidates who wish to apply can go to the official website and apply before August 29, 2019.
Qualification: Master Degree
Last date of Apply: 29/08/2019
UPSC Dy. Curator, Manager, Executive Engineer & Other Job 2019
Union Public Service Commission – UPSC published an official notification for Recruitment of Dy. Curator, Manager, Executive Engineer & Other for 13 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and
- No. of posts:13
- Name of posts:
- Assistant Library and Information Officer (Hindi): 01 Post
- Deputy Curator: 01 Post
- Manager: 04 Posts
- Senior Photographic Officer: 02 Posts
- Assistant Director (Staff Training / Productivity): 01 Post
- Executive Engineer(Civil)/ Surveyor of Works (Civil): 04 Posts
Executive Engineer (Civil Engineer)/ Surveyor of Works: Degree in Civil Engineering or B.E. (Civil) or B. Tech. (Civil) or B. Sc. Engineering (Civil) or A.M.I.E. (Civil) from a recognized University/Institute. With this, he/she should have an experience of 7 years in the field of Civil Engineering and related field in Irrigation and Flood Control works.
Sr. Photographic Officer: Degree from a recognised university. With this, he/she should have an experience of 3 years in various branches of Photography in an organisation in the field of Print or Audio-Visual media.
Assistant Director: Degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Chemical or Production or Industrial Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent*.With this, he/should have a three-year experience in Engineering Workshop or Industry or training Institute.
Library and Information Officer: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with Hindi as a major subject (ii) Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science of a recognized University or Institute. With this, he/she should have an experience of 2 years in a Library under Central or State Government or Autonomous or Statutory Organization or Public Sector Undertaking or University or Recognized Research or Educational Institution
Deputy Curator: Master’s Degree in Fine Arts or Art History and Criticism or Museology from a recognized university. With this, he/she should also have an experience of 3 years in organizing exhibitions or production and publication of books and Journals on Indian Art or teaching Museology or History of Art or Fine Arts in a large Museum/ Gallery/ Organization/ Educational Institution.
Manager, Mail Motor Service: Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering from a recognized University / Institute. With this, he/she should have an experience of 3 years in operation of Motor Transport Traffic in a Govt. / Semi Govt. / PSU / Commercial Organisation listed on the stock exchange(s) of India.
Application Fee :
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview, will be UR-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100.
- In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview, the candidate will have to achieve minimum level of suitability in their respective category at both stages i.e. ‘Recruitment Test’ as well as ‘Interview’. The minimum level of suitability in case of RT shall be decided by the Commission on case to case basis.
How to Apply
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
- Advertisement No.: 9/2019
- Start date for application: 10/08/2019
- Last date for application: 29/08/2019
- Last date for submission application: 30/08/2019